martes, 30 de octubre de 2012

Red outfit. // Conjunto rojo.

As I tell you in my latest updates, I AM FULL OF EXAMS!! But fortunately (or unfortunately) I am going on a trip to a beautiful part of my country, I'm going to Santiago de Compostela with my uncles and my parents to sightsee. I have forward to going to unwind from my routine of school, but I have so many homework...

Como os digo en mis últimas actualizaciones, ¡¡ESTOY LLENA DE EXÁMENES!! Pero por suerte (o por desgracia) mañana me voy de viaje a una parte preciosa de mi país, me voy a Santiago de Compostela con mis tíos y mis padres a turistear. Yo tengo ganas de ir para desconectar de mi rutina de colegio, pero tengo tantísimos deberes...






T-shirt from H&M
Jacket from Blanco
Pants from Zara
Flats from Zendra
Bag from H&M

Hope you like it!!!
¡¡Espero que os guste!!

4 comentarios:

  1. El bolso es genial! Pasalo bien en tu viaje!

    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. muy linda.. xoxo
    http://teammode.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you look so sweet even in red. love that necklace. it attracts the neck;-)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My favourite gold girl!!! Happy happy happy birthday to you, gorgeous!! I hope your day has been perfect, I wish to be Friday RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!! Yuhu yuhuuuuuuu, party party my friend!!
    TOO MUCH LOVE FROM YOUR FRIEND FASHIONISTA, but not so good as you, yolandabeltran (follow me in chicisimo jajajajajajaja)!!
    Thank you for all, goldgirl!! Miss you!!
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MUCH MUCH MUUUUUUUUUUUCH!!
    Kisses around your face (versión inglesa de tu versión española ;) jajajajaja)
    Que te quiero mi amoreeeeeeeeeee, espero que hayas tenido un día perfecto y sino... Don't worry, viernes? Ayyyyyyyyyyyy

    ResponderEliminar