domingo, 14 de octubre de 2012

My favorite Turkish jeans. // Mis pantalones turcos favoritos.

I have not updated in several days because I have not had time, I had a little vacation and I went with my friends to a hotel, we had a great time together and bring you photos that hope you like it. I have a blog award here promise to do it as soon as I can.

No he actualizado en varios días porque no he tenido tiempo, he tenido unas pequeñas vacaciones y he ido con mis amigos a un hotel, lo hemos pasado en grande juntos y traigo fotos que espero que os gusten.  Tengo un premio en este blog de aquí prometo hacerlo en cuanto tenga tiempo.







Necklace from Sfera.
Bluse from Sfera.
Jeans from Bershka.
Clutche from Bershka.
Shoes from Ian Carlo.

Some pictures with my friends.... 





Hope you like it!!!
¡¡Espero que os guste!!

1 comentario:

  1. blogging consumes time. but dont let it spoil your fun activities especially with friends. love your outfit. cool and simple yet with touch of fashion

    just me,
    www.phioxee.com

    ResponderEliminar