domingo, 28 de octubre de 2012

New blue klein blouse. // Nueva blusa azul klein.

On Friday night I had dinner with my family, and I used to get me these pictures and show you my new blouse of Sfera, do you like it? The jeans are from C&A, the necklace (not seen too much) is from Stradivarius, Claire's ring, the flat shoes and jacket are from Stradivarius.

El viernes por la noche fui a cenar con mi familia, y aproveché para sacarme estas fotos y enseñaros mi nueva blusa de Sfera, ¿os gusta? Los vaqueros son de C&A, el collar (no se ve muchio) es de Stradivarius, el anillo de Claire's, las manoletinas y la chaqueta de Stradivarius.




Why today I update soon?  The reason is simple, I want to participate in a drawing for a necklace of Happiness Everywhere blog, and I have double involvement extra, and that's how I get it, I invite you to look at your blog, I love it, and giveaways like this makes me like it more!

¿Por qué hoy actualizo tan pronto? La razón es sencilla, quiero participar en el sorteo de un collar del blog Happiness Everywhere, y quiero tener doble participación extra, y así es como la consigo, os invito a que miréis su blog, a mí me encanta, y con sorteos como este hace que me guste más!!!


2 comentarios: