jueves, 31 de enero de 2013

Cheetah leggings. // Leggins de guepardo.

As the posts title announces, today I show a combination that is not really seen, cheetah but totally different colors such as black and shades of gray. I wait a few days and a week of exams and study, so I can not dedicate all the time I would like, but I hope that understand me.

Como anuncia el título de la actualización, hoy os muestro una combinación que no está muy vista, el guepardo pero de colores totalmente diferentes como son el negro y tonalidades del gris. Me esperan unos días y una semana repleta de exámenes y de estudio, así que no podré dedicaros todo el tiempo que desearía, espero que me entendáis de nuevo.


 Boots from Coton.
Leggins from Blanco (Disney limited edition.).
 Watch fom L.C.T.
Shirt from Zara.

Hope you like it!!
¡¡Espero que os guste!!


1 comentario: