lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2012

Fluorine and flowers. // Flúor y flores.

Here I am again! Still not bring anything new, just a flashy look. I decided to break a bit with my basic tradition with this ruffled skirt and flowers, along with one of my favorite shirts this winter.

¡¡¡Aquí estoy de nuevo!!! Aún no traigo nada nuevo, solo un look llamativo donde los haya. He decidido romper un poco con mi tradición de básicos con esta falda de volantes y flores, junto a una de mis camisetas favoritas de este invierno. 




 Sweater and bracelets from H&M. 
Skirt from C&A.
Shoes from Sfera.
Tights from Calzedonia.

Hope you like it!!
¡¡Espero que os guste!! 

1 comentario:

  1. i like that bracelet.so unique. and the sweater's color is perfect. so bubly yet comfy for cold weather


    just me,
    www.phioxee.com

    ResponderEliminar