martes, 30 de julio de 2013

Jeans with mint. // Vaqueros con menta.

Good afternoon! I hope you are well, yesterday I had a reaction to a product after the bites and now I can take the sun. I do not know what I'll do with this temperature so hot. Yesterday we went to the movies and took a look very ordinary with new shoes and I hope you like the combination.

¡¡Buenas tardes!! Espero que estéis bien, yo ayer tuve una reacción a un producto para después de las picadas y ahora no me puede dar el sol. No sé qué voy a hacer con esta temperatura tan caliente. Ayer fuimos al cine y llevé un look muy normal, con unos zapatos nuevos y espero que os guste la combinación.  






Sunglasses from Prada.
Shoes from La Push.
Shirt from Shana.
Jeans from New Yorker.
Necklace from Blanco.
Bracelet from Sfera.
Watch from Neptune.

Hope you like it!!
¡¡Espero que os guste!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario