sábado, 6 de abril de 2013

Different look. // Look diferente.

Hi! First I wanted to thank all the visits I'm having lately, make me very happy, I can not answer the reviews because I'm almost home and I have a lot of work but when I can, I will answer them all. Today I bring a combination a bit special, I will not say anything, so I leave it to you, what do you think of this combination?

¡¡Hola!! Primero quería agradecer todas las visitas que estoy teniendo últimamente, me hacéis muy feliz, no puedo contestar los comentarios porque casi no estoy en casa y tengo muchos trabajos pero en cuanto pueda, os contestaré a todos. Hoy os traigo una combinación un tanto especial, no voy a opinar nada, eso os lo dejo a vosotros, ¿qué opináis de esta combinación?  







Shirt from H&M.
Skirt from C&A.
Boots from Stradivarius.
Bracelet from Six.

Hope you like it!!
¡¡Espero que os guste!!

2 comentarios: